Join the hundreds of smart commuters in the Upper Valley who are already registered with our FREE, confidential ride matching service, to enjoy FREE commuter benefits.
Register your commute information here to find a carpool, vanpool, or like-minded bike or walking friends. The computer will generate a list of matches based on your home and work addresses. You decide who to contact and how you want to be contacted by others (phone, e-mail, Face book, etc.) If you work are already carpooling, you are automatically eligible for the Emergency Ride Home benefit. See details on our ERH page.
Rest assured. We keep your information private and do not share it. Your home address will never appear on a carpool partner match list.
Why drive together?
There are many reasons. You'll be happier, healthier, and even wealthier when you choose one of the smart commuting options. Driving in traffic and bad weather causes stress. Gas and car maintenance is very expensive. Smart commuting with another person cuts your commute expenses instantly. And, no matter what option you choose, each one is a positive step toward a greener, less congested Upper Valley.
Do your part by commuting smart - even if just 1 or 2 days a week.
Upper Valley Rideshare is a program of Advance Transit, Membership is FREE and open to all commuters and employers in the Upper Valley employment region (NH & VT). Remember too, commuting smart includes Biking, Walking, and Transit.
UVRS has many BENEFITS.
- Save money instantly by sharing the ride.
- Use our confidential, online carpool matching to find people with similar commutes who want to share the ride.
- Use the online Trip Logger to track your sustainable commutes and see the savings pile up, while your carbon footprint shrinks!
- Watch for public events. Download posters to share with your neighbors, employer, and town.
- Register for the FREE Emergency Ride Home benefit (see qualifying information).
- Prize drawings for commuters who register their green commute.
- Get connected to commuter events, contests and more!
Ready to get started?
April "Pizza for Carpoolers" Drawing
Thank you to everyone for participating. Our drawing is now closed. Congratulations to our Winners:
Rebekka P. from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center & Tricia C. from Unifirst Corp.
For more information, please contact Upper Valley Rideshare at 802-295-1824 x208 or email sberryUVRS@gmail.com.